Below errors happens after running a data action and navigating to a new page in the story:
- The member doesn't exist in hierarchy: member = ...
- The commenting service is currently unavailable
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.14.25
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the Story
2) Go to the page 1
3) Run the Data Action
4) Go to page 2
This issue is a product defect.
This issue is fixed on release 2020.21.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, DA, scroll down, story page, trigger , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem