When changing the approvers for the DRTM Inactive Candidate Purge and clicking on Schedule, nothing happens and the system appears not to be responding.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Retention Management
- Click on the existing DRTM Inactive Candidate Purge to open it
- Scroll down to the Approver field
- Delete the current approver and add a new one
- Click on Schedule
- Nothing happens
- After few seconds a pop up window appears, informing the user that the page is unresponsive and asking to exit or to wait.
Please ensure you add a numerical value for each of the countries listed in the field "Notify Candidates Before?", before clicking on "Schedule" . This should resolve the issue and allow you to proceed with the configuration.
2976329 - Imminent Candidate Purge Email Notification is not being triggered - Recruiting Management
Data Retention Management, System unresponsive, Re-schedule purge, Inactive Candidate Purge, DRTM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem