While accepting purchase order acknowledgment you may see below error
"There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule
Form template is mandatory"
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase orders work center
- Go to purchase orders
- Select the desired purchase order
- Click on deviation in acknowledgment
- Select the latest deviation and click on change PO acknowledgment
- Change status of the item to Accepted
- Click on Accept deviation or save
- You will get above error in new screen
While accepting deviations in acknowledgments system tries to create change purchase order output form ,since you have not maintained default rule for change output form thus you get the error.
Steps to maintain Form template selection rule to avoid this error in future.
- Go to application user management work center
- Go to Form template selection
- Search for Created purchase order.
- Then enter a fall back rule at the end with company ,supplier , purchasing unit, interactive process as * and then the required form template code.
also we recommend you to maintain default rule for all others like changed purchase order, canceled purchase order etc.
There's no template code in the predefined output determination rule, Unable to accept deviation in acknowledgment , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , Problem