The following e-mail is received by SAP Partners in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
We value you as an active subscriber of Partner Cloud Test and Demonstration licenses to below service(s):
- Cloud Test and Demo for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Add-on to Cloud Test and Demo for SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP has undertaken the effort to simplify and consolidate its SAP Analytics Cloud service portfolio and introduce a new SAP Analytics Cloud service offering which is deployed on Amazon Web Services. This rationalization effort results in product sunset of above offerings, therefore, your subscription(s) for these product(s) will not renew at the end of your subscription term. Please find enclosed the termination letter."
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) on NEO (SAP proprietary data center)
Major new functionalities are being delivered into the Cloud Foundry code line only, and that these enhancements are not (or cannot) be back-ported to Neo. There have been a few discussions along these lines in our own community https://answers.sap.com/questions/12641207/why-is-smart-predict-only-offered-on-the-cloud-fou.html
- Partner's options would be to either move the content with tgz files or Content Network.
- Partners will have 30 day leeway is provided by SAP to configure and move content. Within this time, you could configure new tenant and move content via content network (preferred) or manually.
- For Customers, please see the blog Migrating SAC from a SAP DataCenter to a Cloud Hyperscaler.
- When the customer resumes with their new service, all stories are there including models, users, teams, roles and licenses are exactly as they were, and all associated metadata including comments and hub/catalogue assets are restored as-is.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!