Some features in Career Development no longer work, or the behavior appears inconsistant.
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
The below features have been depreciated and are no longer supported
- The Development Planning Wizard. While this feature can still be used, you may run into issues with the display, leading to confusing behavior. We recommend not to use it to avoid user confusion.
- Enabling Development Planning on a PM Form. This functionality is deprecated; Performance Management V12 does not support the competency gap graph.
- Specifying the Service Provider
- Linking to a Learning Management System with a URL Field
- The version 10 Career Worksheet
For further details on depreciated features please see the Appendix: Depreciated Features in the Admin Guide
Depreciated features, Career Development, Wizard, Learning URL, Career Worksheet V10, Development planning on PM form, Service Provider , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem