An error Changing TEXT-CONTENT not possible; field is read-only is trigger in closed ticket on adding an internal comment.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket LMN (where LMN represent the ticket id with status closed).
- Click on an edit button and go to the Notes facet.
- Add an internal comment and click on save button.
- An error Changing TEXT-CONTENT not possible; field is read-only is trigger.
Though the internal comment is editable it is not possible to add it in closed ticket.
Internal notes cannot be added to closed tickets, and hence you see an error in the UI after trying to add a note to the ticket is an expected system behavior.
Notes facet , Closed ticket , KBA , text-content , internal comment , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem