- Refreshing a Web Intelligence document contains prompts hangs for non-Administrators user in BI launch pad.
- It hangs at Refreshing Data dialog and prompt dialog will never come up.
- Refreshing a Web Intelligence document without prompts works well.
- Administrators group user can refresh the Web Intelligence document successfully.
- In Web Intelligence Processing Server trace, the error below is observed:
com.businessobjects.mds.repository.exceptions.RepositoryException: Can't find info object with cuid: AVdHJc0LnWdJvVPozhNE.Ak
- The issue is probably happening after running promotion jobs which migrate user & group with its security settings.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
webi, wid, parameter, param, access, rights, acl, failed, find, object, cuid, AfI3Ujv7EklKrw4vi2TCgpA, AfHzkEDjGvZBughFhdtIIdg, non-admin, admin, webi, 4.0, 4.1, root , folder, 4.2, 4.x, CMS, Console, mode, ACL, Top-Level, Top Level , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.