When we preview a content page, navigate to any other page then go back to the same content page, the page displays differently.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Career Site Builder
- Open a content page
- Click on the Preview button
- See that the page is showing Design 1
- Then, from the preview content page, go to Home
- From the Home Page, navigate to the same content page you were before by clicking in the header
- See that the page is now showing Design 2
The Content Page was not published, and was still in Draft.
When navigating to the Content Page, we can see that the status of the Content Page is still Draft, so when you were going to the Home Page you were navigating back to the published page, not the one that was still in Draft/Preview mode. Hence, the difference of Design.
To resolve this issue, if you wish to maintain the version that is in the Preview mode, you simply have to Publish it.
If you want to change it back to what is in Publish Version when previewing, you just need to navigate between these options in the gear icon: View Published Revisions or Edit Published buttons.
content, page, rmk, csb, career, site, builder, preview, link, url, header , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem