Picklist Centre is showing no results and the message - "No data found. Try adjusting the filter settings." displays instead.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Picklist Centre
- "No data found. Try adjusting the filter settings."
This issue can be resolved by running the OData Metadata Refresh in the front end. This can be done by the following:
- Navigate to "OData API Metadata Refresh And Export" from Admin Centre
- Beside "Cache", click on Refresh
- Wait a few seconds for it to run
- Once successful, go back to Picklist Centre and your picklists should be visible again
Picklist , Picklist Centre , Picklist Center , OData API Metadata Refresh And Export , No data found , Refresh , Picklist Disappeared , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , How To