You are working with Templates and Signatures for Tickets created via Email Channels and notices the fonts are not working as expected.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline tab.
- Click on Reply or Reply All to open the Email Feeder.
- Click on the Templates icon (same behavior is valid for Signature) and select Template ABC (ABC represents the Template ID).
- See that the Font is not as expected.
The Template ABC has Font set as Default.
Whenever a Template has font set as Default (for both size and style), it will take the font size and style present on the Emaill Feeder.
To have the Font and Size consistently the same, you can add the Font and Size needed to the Template. When there is a Font and Size on the Template itself, those will always be picked.
2981875 - Remove Formatting on TinyMCE
Email ; E-mail ; Interaction ; Grid view ; List view ; Format ; Copy ; Paste ; CTRL + C ; CTRL + V ; Fonts ; Sizes , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , LOD-CRM-SC-TMP , Template , How To