During creation of Request Removal for Product ABC(ABC is the Product ID) you will encounter the below errors
- Removal of material for logistics area not possible
- Requested quantity exceeds the available quantity in the logistics area
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Internal Logistics Workcenter
2. Go to Common Tasks:New Removal view.
3. Search by Product ABC
4. Select the Product ABC and click "Request Removal"
Logistics Use is not maintained for Logistics Area LOA(where LOA is the Logisitics Area ID) from where the Product ABS will be removed.
Hence system could not determine whether a removal task can be created for this logistics area.
Maintain the Logistics Use for the Logisitcs Area LOA as per below steps:
1. Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data workcenter
2. Go to Locations view.
3. Find Location and Edit Layout
4. Find Logisitcs Area LOA and maintain Logisitcs Use as per the Business.
Once the above settings are maintained New Removal Request can be created successfully.
New Removal, Locations, Logisitcs Area, Requested, Quantity, Exceeds, Available, Logisitcs Use , KBA , new removal , locations , logisitcs area , requested , quantity , exceeds , available , logisitcs use , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To