You are using the Remove Formatting option when pasting content on the TinyMCE feeder but the text is not becoming completely formatless.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Timeline Interactions tab.
- Open the Email Feeder.
- Paste content from a different source, i.e. Word.
- Select the Remove Formatting option.
- There are still some formatting on the text.
The Remove Formatting will remove whatever format we have on the source of the text but the formatting already present on the feeder will be added to the text.
This is the expected system behavior.
2981958 - Template Font Is Not Working on Tickets
Email ; E-mail ; Interaction ; Grid view ; List view ; Format ; Copy ; Paste ; CTRL + C ; CTRL + V , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To