- The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when trying to create support user:
"The support user creation process was unsuccessful. Try again or contact your SAP Support Engineer."
- The below error appears in the google chrome developer tools network panel in the same time:
"HttpClient.request: request failed: unable to establish connection to cloudanalytics.accounts.ondemand.com:443 - IPcon: SSL session failed with error: 'ssl: bad certificate'"
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Click the help |?| icon on the top right corner of SAC.
- Create Support user.
- Observe the error.
SSL certificate validation failed.
- SAP Operations team has to fix the issue manually.
- Please open an incident using SAP Launchpad and selecting the LOD-ANA-AUT component.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem