In preview instances with 2H 2020 release Tiles and Dashboards are missing from Report Center and Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files page:
- New tiles created after the release from Report Center or Manage Dashboard page will appear as expected, but only in Report Center page
- If you try to add a standard tile from success store, an error message that a dashboard with the same name already exists will be shown (workaround is to put a different name while adding from SuccessStore)
- If you create a Dashboard from Report Center then click on +Add Tile, you will see the message "No Tiles Found"
- If SOLR is disabled in Manage Report Center, all tiles and Dashboards will be available again in Report Center page (not in Manage Dashboard)
- The tiles are still available in Home Page
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Center
- Filter by Tiles and Dashboard
- Click Go
- The result will be empty
- Go to Manage Dashboards
- Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- The tiles and dashboards are missing
The cause of this error is currently under investigation. If the workaround is applied, only Admin users will be affected, since the only functionality loss is the creation of custom Dashboards.
The solution to this issue is being investigated. This KBA will be updated as soon we have more news.
Workaround: Disable SOLR in Report Center
- Go to Admin Center
- Reporting and Analytics
- Click on Manage Report Center
- Disable the switch "Use SOLR to load Report Center"
- Go to Report Center page
- The Tiles and Dashboards are available again
Note: there is no workaround at the moment to display the tiles/dashboards in Manage Dashboard page (Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files)
2H 2020 release Tiles and Dashboards are missing youcalc from Report Center and Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files b2011 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Known Error