After b2011 Preview Release (2H 2020), when navigating to Learning Admin, there are issues with the LMS Admin/User Menu page
Note: This is not for vSaaS (validated) customers.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to BizX SuccessFactors Foundation
- Navigate to Learning Admin OR Learning User page
- BizX Header is missing OR Learning Admin menu is skewed
The issue is happening due to Learning and BizX Foundation version mismatch.
There are 2 scenarios of version mismatch:
- Learning is upgraded to b2011 and BizX Foundation is still on b2005
In This scenario, the Menu in the Learning Admin is skewed. There are other issues such as overlapping menus, inability to select certain actions such as adding Prerequisites, etc.
- Learning is still on b2005 and BizX Foundation is upgraded to b2011
In this scenario, the learning menu will show two arrows, which are non-functional.
How to check BizX (Foundationg/HXM Suite) version:
- Login to SuccessFactors
- On the top right hand corner, select your Profile icon
- Choose "Show version information"
How to check Learning (LMS) version:
- Access Learning Administration
- Navigate to System Administration > Environment
This means that Foundation is following the Production upgrade cycle while Learning is following the Preview upgrade cycle or vice versa.
Best practices recommend that you have at least one tenant of the applications you use on a preview release cycle so you can test the latest features before they get into production.
Please follow the instructions KBA 2115525 to migrate your Foundation tenant to a Preview upgrade cycle.
LMS, instance, preview, 2005, 2011, release, learning, menu, bizx, foundation, connect, menu, header, missing, interface, incorrect, odd, look, feel, overlap, assessment, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , Known Error