You are trying to map the value isPrimary from RCM to Onboarding, however, the wrong value is appearing in New Hire Data Review.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Map the value isPrimary from RCM to Onboarding;
- Initiate Onboarding from RCM;
- Check the email portlet in New Hire Data Review.
This issue can be caused by different configurations such as:
- The data for isPrimary is not being sent from RCM;
- The wrong data type is being sent from RCM;
- The email type is not mapped not sent from RCM.
For all below scenarios, you can review the data being sent from RCM and ensure that you are passing the boolean values True or False for isPrimary. In addition, it's mandatory have a value for email Type (without this value the email portlet will not work properly).
isPrimary, email, type, new, hire, data, review, onboarding, 2.0, obx, rcm, integration , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem