- What are the Last Year Gap and Self Score Gap displayed in the Team Overview?
- Where does the information behind the numbers come from?
- Can we hide these fields in the Team Overview?
SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch Performance form.
- Complete Self Assesment and route the form to manager.
- As manager, access the form and provide ratings. Route the form to the next step.
- Go to Team Overview and view the form.
The Last Year Gap will display in the Team Overview if there is a rated completed form using the same template. It will display the gap in the User Rating from the completed form and the current form. It cannot be hidden in the Team Overview page unless the completed form is deleted.
The Self Score Gap compares the User Rating of the current step and the previous step.
Note: Last Year Gap and Self Score Gap will not display if there is no difference in the User Rating.
remove fields team overview , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-TO , Team Overview , Problem