- When creating an SDA connection between DB2 11.5 and HANA 2.0, it fails due to an error below.
- SAP DBTech JDBC: : internal error: Cannot get remote source objects: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/opt/IBM/db2/dsdriver/lib/libdb2o.so.1' : file not found
- All required setup has been done (odbc.ini, odbcinst.ini, customer.sh , db2dsdriver.cfg, set a LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc...).
- If libdb2o.so.1 and libdb2o.so from db2 driver version 10.5 are used instead of the ones from 11.5, it works fine without any error.
- HANA 2.0
- IBM DB2 11.5
- unixODBC driver 2.3.7
SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0
- SDA, "Cannot get remote source objects", libdb2o.so.1, "libdb2o.so.1' : file not found"
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.