Emails added to Tickets via Related Items tab on the E-mail Activity screen are not seen in Ticket's Timeline Interactions tab.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Select the E-mails view.
- Open E-mail ID 123 (123 represents the E-mail ID).
- Go to the Related Items tab.
- Under Related Items, click on Add.
- Select Ticket and then put ID ABC (ABC represents a Ticket ID).
- Go to the Ticket ABC.
- Go to the Timeline Interactions tab.
- You cannot see E-mail ID 123.
Related Items are not considered Interactions.
The E-mails added as Related Items to Tickets are only seen on the Related Items tab.
They will be seen, however, under the Grid View of the old Interactions tab. This is a known limitation and is being checked by development.
Emails ; Ticket ; Related Item ; Related Ticket ; Follow-up Item ; Predecessor ; Successor , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To