- You have SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI) running on SAP HANA Database
- After testing PO interfaces or conducting load/volume testing (or could be any situation) you observe high growth, at DB level, for table BC_MSG_AUDIT
- In theory any table with a high volume of DDL operations i.e. Insert, Update, Delete, could be impacted by the same situation
- The PO application Delete (or Archive) Job is working correctly and has removed the messages from the DB
- Despite this, the table size on disk remains high
- For example, size on disk is 100GB with 85GB of this LOB data
- SAP HANA, platform edition
SAP HANA, platform edition all versions ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP HANA, platform edition, sap_hana, database, db, saphana, BC_MSG_LOG, DDL , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.