In the previous version, component spacing was available only for the following components below. After 2H 2020 release, the feature is also available to adjust the spacing around Job Token components in Career Site Builder custom job layouts. No additional configuration is required. The feature should be available when the customer clicks on the Job Token Component.
- Featured Jobs
- Image and Text Carousel
- Image Carousel
- Google Job Map
- Info and Subscribe Form
- Large Image
- Subscribe Form
- Three Column Images with Caption
- Two Columns
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Layouts > Job
- Click on the Locale and Brand (if any) where the Job Layout is configured.
- Click on Edit
- Job Layout Components will show. Click on the Job Token Component where you want to Enable the Spacing (e.g Job Title).
- The Toggle Switch to Enable the spacing will show.
- Once Enabled, several predefined spacing will show. (Small, Medium, Large, Custom).
- Customer can also use the Custom spacing wherein they should be able to identify their own Configuration.
Additional Information: The Enable Spacing Control toggle switch allows users to customize pixel size for your component margins. The Enable Spacing Control removes all previously existing margin spacing completely. Once enabled, user must reconfigure spacing using this feature. For more information, please consult the documentation.
Job Token Component, Enable Spacing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To