You have noticed that when checking the "Ordered Revenue Forecast" Key Figure (K-Figure) in the Revenue Forecast [CRMRVFU_Q0001] report, the values displayed are split by month while it's not clear what criteria the system is using.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Open the Design Reports view.
- Open the Revenue Forecast [CRMRVFU_Q0001] report.
- Filter by Sales Order ABC (Where ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order which is being split by months in the report).
- You will see results in K-Figure Ordered Revenue Forecast for more than one month.
However, if you check the Requested Date K-Figure in the same report, the dates for all items are in the same month (Or differ in other ways).
This happens because the K-Figure behaves in a way that shows the time in which the revenue will be generated.
The system splits the values dynamically here to give the user a forecast of revenue over the period. For example, if a Material has a Confirmed Date from ATP to November while another item is a Service with Requested Completion Date to October, the system will split them in the Ordered Revenue Forecast K-Figure.
Ordered Revenue, Forecast, Report, Date, Split, Wrong, Incorrect, Unexpected, Merge , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To