You are getting the following error while making changes in the Financial Transaction of a Commitment item in FMCIA:
Error F6285 - Field "Fin.transaction" cannot be changed
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5 for this system/client
- You have activated Funds Management functionality and Account Assignment Derivation in Customizing path (transaction SPRO) Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Activate/Deactivate Funds Management: flags "Account Assignment Derivation" and/or "Activate Update in Funds Management" are marked
FMCIA, FIPOS, FIPEX, F6285, FIVOR, FMDERIVE, Commitment Item, Financial Transaction , KBA , PSM-FM-MD , Master Data , PSM-FM , Funds Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.