You downloaded QueryEmployeeIn WSDL file and imported this file to SOAP UI to get all the employees from the system. When running the query, you get a result response. But you observed that the number of employees is incorrect.
You tried to set the QueryHitsUnlimitedIndicator to false. But then it returned 100 for QueryHitsNumberValue.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Click on Communication Arrangement view
- Select communication arrangement
- Click on the hyperlink
- Select the relevant query
- Click on Download WSDL files
- Save it locally
- Open SOAP UI
- Click Create SOAP Project
- Select File > New SOAP Project
- Browse file
- Import file you saved in Step 7 above
- Click on OK
- Click on Binding_SOAP12
- Select FindByIdentification
- Click on the Request1
- Create a copy of this request
- Copy and paste the xml
- Enter username and password
- Click on Submit Request
The standard service restricts the results to 100.
You can set QueryHitsUnlimitedIndicator to true. You can also set the QueryHitsMaximumNumberValue to a higher number. Both fields can be found in the processing conditions node of the query web service.Then it should return the exact number of the employees as QueryHitsNumberValue. It will also contain service agents.
queryemployeein, wsdl file, query all employees from system, not exact number of employees, , KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , Problem