You run the Customer Invoice Volume with Price Components report and see the List Price value is not the value you expected for a specific customer invoice.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Select the Design Reports view.
- Search for the report: Customer Invoice Volume with Price Component (CRMCIVIPATCB_Q0001).
- Open the report.
- In the Selection, enter ABC for the characteristic Invoice (ABC represents the ID of your customer invoice).
- Run the report.
- You can see the List Price value is: 1,000 EUR. Whereas the List Price in your customer invoice ABC is 400 EUR.
In the report, if you change the View to the standard "Price Components by Customer Invoice", and expand the line which has value 1,000 EUR, you can see two lines underneath:
- DEF (DEF represents the ID of the current list price) with value 400 EUR.
- GHI (GHI represents the ID of another list price) with value 600 EUR.
The pricing in the report is adding up both maintained price lists that are listed for the customer invoice.
The system behavior is as expected.
During the determination of the price for an item, the system can determine a number of possible prices. Then, based on the price configuration it will determine the correct list price to use in the document. The price list that we will not be used is the subsequent price.
In our example you have a price list of 400 EUR maintained and another price list of 600 EUR is determined as subsequent price.
For more clarity you can also add the "Price Component: Inactivity Reason" field in the columns. Then you will see both prices separated and how it gets added to calculate the Price List value.
Also, you can add the field "Price Component: Price Specification Reference" to display the name of the price list that is used.
CRMCIVIPATCB_Q0001, liste de prix, rapport, facture client, élément de prix , KBA , AP-CI-CI-ANA , Analytics , Problem