When sending an offer approval using the Mass Offer Approval feature, it pops up an error "An error occurred while saving your changes. Contact your system administrator."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Mass Offer Approval is enabled
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Offers
- Select a candidate in Not Started status and click on 'Create Offer'
- Fill in necessary fields and click on 'Save' or 'Send for Approval'
- It shows an error "An error occurred while saving your changes. Contact your system administrator."
Currently the JobOfferApprover entity only supports username.
If the feature "Hide Username in the UI" is enabled, we can not guarantee username will be always available. e.g. person search widget
It is causing issues on Mass Offer UI as while searching user as approver. The system only gets userid from search and using userid it cannot save approvers.
Please disable "Hide Username in the UI" via Admin Center > Platform Feature Settings.
A future enhancement is under reviewing for the OData entity to support both username and userid. If you would like to have more details about it, you can reach out your CSM and refer the request RCM-80878.
NOTE: Requests to follow enhancements in Recruiting Module are not support by Product Support team.
KB article: 2913043 - Mass Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
Mass offer approval, offer detail, unable to send offer approval, error while sending offer approval, RCM-80878, Hide Username in the UI, JobOfferApprover, offer approver , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Product Enhancement