This article explains how customers can add Career Site Meta Image for Social Media Post. This feature will allow customers to specify one Meta Image per brand. The Career Site Meta Image of the Brand should show once the RMK Job URL is posted on the social media sites. (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn and Microsoft Teams).
Note: The meta image is associated with the brand, so that any branded pages within the career sites will contain the same meta image. This is a 2H 2020 Release Feature.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- From Admin Center, go to Manage Career Site Builder.
- Click on Appearance > Styles
- Click on Global Styles and select the Brand that you want to add a Meta Image. (e.g Test1 Brand)
- Click on Main Tab > Meta Image > Change Image
- Select the Image that you want to use on the list of available image. There is also an option to Upload New Image once you click on Change Image. The same process should apply with other Brands.
- When the job/brand job is posted on a social media site (e.g Facebook) the image should show the Meta Image that was configured.
2240751 - Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
Meta Image, Social Media Post, RMK-21753 , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To