Within SAP Cloud for Customer Extended Application on smartphone, the 'See More' and 'See Less' buttons are not available for text field.
SAP Cloud for Customer Extended Application.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the SAP Cloud for Customer Extended Application.
- Log in to the tenant.
- Open the Appointments View.
- Open any Appointments which contains a large value for the Notes field (more than 5 lines of text).
- Notice the 'See More' and 'See Less' buttons are not available.
This feature is only supported for normal text edit fields. Formatted text fields will not have the 'See More' and 'See Less' buttons available.
In the Appointments TI, you can change the scoping so that the notes field is of type normal Text Edit rather than Formatted Text Field.
If you wish to change the field type:
- Log on as an administrator and go to Business Configuration
- Implementation Projects
- Your Project
- Edit Project Scope
- Account and Activity Management
- Activity Management
- Deselect 'Do you want to use formatted text for appointments?'
Notes field, interaction log, short, medium, long, extended text edit, Improved usability of notes in smartphones , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , Problem