- Error message: Company code XXXX is inconsistent with company code YYYY of bank account.
- Error message: You can link only one house bank account to a bank account.
- Financial Accounting (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage Bank Accounts.
- In the edit mode go to House Bank Account Connectivity.
- Create the house bank account connectivity for the same bank account to different house bank account and different Company codes.
- First error message is caused because company code of this house bank account is different from the company code of the bank account. Check the bank account master data under the General Data Tab.
- Second error message is caused because more than one central house bank account is linked to this bank account. Each bank account can be link only one house bank account. This way, the linked central house bank account serves as the unique representation of the bank account in payment transactions.
- For the first error message: Change the company code of the house bank account to the same company code of the bank account.
- For the second error message: Make sure that there is only one house bank account is linked with the bank account.
house, bank, account, house, bank, account, manage, bank, accounts, S4_PC, app, id, F1758, F1366A, F1759 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , FIN-FIO-CLM , Fiori UI for Cash and Liquidity Management , Problem