- Error message FCLM_BAM_MAINT537: If you try to link more than one house bank account with the ID category Central System: House Bank Account to a bank account or there are such cases in existing bank account master data.
- Error message FCLM_BAM_MAINT466: If you try to link a house bank account with a different company code from the bank account or there are such cases in existing bank account master data.
- Financial Accounting (FSCM).
- SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to App Manage Bank Accounts.
- In the edit mode go to House Bank Account Connectivity.
- Create the house bank account connectivity for the same bank account to different house bank account and different Company codes.
To bypass these validations, change the above error messages to warning messages or switch them off from the SSCUI Change Message Control for Bank Account Management SSCUI ID 103894 with the following steps.
- Go to SSCUI Change Message Control for Bank Account Management(SSCUI ID 103894). Application Area: Finance; Sub Application Area: Cash and Liquidity Management > Bank Account Management.
- Click on button New Entries.
- Enter the MsgNo. Use F4 help button to choose between MsgNo. 466 or 537.
- If the validation has to be bypassed for a specific user provide the user in the User Name field.
- In the Online and Batch Input fields choose MsgTyp W to switch it to a warning message or choose to switch off message.
Use the button Configuration Help for any configuration related help.
house, bank, account, house, bank, account, manage, bank, accounts, S4_PC, app, id, F1758, F1366A, F1759, FCLM_BAM_MAINT537, FCLM_BAM_MAINT466 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , FIN-FIO-CLM , Fiori UI for Cash and Liquidity Management , Problem