When you are creating an receivable bill of exchange, the system pops up error "BOE_MESSAGE 013 Customer &2 of Bill of Exchange &1 does not belong to Company Code &3", but actually the customer belongs to the company code and you believe the error is not accurate.
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
- SAP S/4HANA 2022
- SAP S/4HANA 2023
BOE_MESSAGE013, Customer &2 of Bill of Exchange &1 does not belong to Company Code &3, Receivable bill of exchange , KBA , XX-CSC-CN-CM-BOE , Bill of Exchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.