- After upgrade to BI 4.3, when trying to schedule Crystal Reports based on BW data source, error appears: Internal server error. (RWS 00070)
- Fiddler trace shows HTTP 500 error for the following REST call: http://<RESTful URL>/biprws/infostore/<SI_ID>/rpt/ce/dblogons/bwQueries
- RESTful Web Service trace (biprws) will show the follow error:
JCo callStarted() with clientID <CID>, systemID <SID>, function_name RFC_METADATA_GET. Passport: .
General exception caught
java.lang.RuntimeException: /CRYSTAL/GET_VARIANTS not found in SAP.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3 (BI 4.3)
- Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.