The data of the private version changes when you publish it as a public version in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.23
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story.
- Copy Actual version to a private version with all data.
- Publish the private version to the public version.
- The value is different from the private version value.
You specify different currency rates for the different planning categories (Actuals vs. Planning).
The numbers are identical if viewed using local/storage currencies
If you expect to see the same numbers please adjust your currency tables by either removing category-specific rates or aligning the rate values for the different categories.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-VER , Version Management , Problem