- Everify correct data process has an assign option configured in superadmin. However, the assign option is not working for the customer's instance.
- The everify correct data activity is getting assigned to the candidate's Hiring Manager instead, when the activity is created.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- In Superadmin > Processes > Everify Correct Data, setup an Assing Option to a particular/user (e.g. Everify Admin or a specific user's UserId)
- Process a candidate in Onboarding
- Once the Onboarding Activity is completed, Everify activity is created.
- Close the Everify Activity as Incorrect Data
- The activity is assigned automatically to the candidate's Hiring Manager and not to the user configured in the Assign Option in Onboarding
Process step assignment options are not being taken into consideration during E-Verify -> E-Verify Correct Data Transition.
The Onboarding Engineering Team has introduced a code-fix that is targeted to be deployed on b2011. Please keep monitoring this KBA for updates.
Assign Option, Everify Correct Data, Everify, Everify correct data assignment, ONB-27981 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , Problem