When Quick apply feature is enabled on the instance, Country field is showing twice from the application page and the candidates need to populate these fields as these are mandatory fields before they send the application.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to External Career site and try to apply to a job.
- When you click the Apply button, a simplified form will appear.
- You will see that the country of residence is showing twice before you submit the application form.
These fields are DPCS country list and Country picklist from the Application Template.
There is a mismatch on the values of the picklist country and the values of the country list from the hard coded table.
Correct count and data of the values are provided by our Engineering team to be configured on customer's instance so only one country field will appear from the Quick Apply page.
If the DPCS country field and the application country fields have the same picklist linked to the them, the DPCS country field will be hidden and only the application country field will be shown.
Please see this KBA for the full RCM Official country list.
- Please ensure that there are no inactive values from the picklist and should be on correct count matches from what is indicated on the file. Total count of countries is 250.
- When using the Custom order type of sorting, the the sort value of the first picklist must start at 0 and not 1.
duplicate country field, country field, quick apply, RCM-72149 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem