The Popup / Search for the field 'Person Responsible' in the Operation Data tab of a Maintenance order shows no data but if you input a person responsible in the field manually , an entry is found correctly
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App Create Maintenance Order
- Select Order Type from the Dropdown menu
- Input a Planning Plant
- Input a Work Center on the General data tab
- Navigate to the Operation Data tab
- Press F4 on the field "Person Responsible"
- Clear Selection fields and press Go
- Results show "Nothing Found"
The search help does not return any persons responsible by the following reasons:
- The search help shows only persons assigned to a work center.
- If you provide no work center at all you get no data.
- If no persons are assigned to the work center additional you get no data.
System works as Designed
Reason for that behavior is to care about secure personal data in your system.
W0003 , "Maintenance Order" , "Asset Management" , "Work Order" , partner , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , Problem