You would like to understand how the subject of a ticket created from a social media channel (Facebook, Twitter, etc) is defined in SAP Cloud for Customer.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Select any social media ticket.
- Open it.
- See the subject.
The subject of a social media ticket depends on the content of the post or DM.
- In case the post or DM is equal to 254 characters on the social media side or has more characters, the ticket subject is defined with the first 245 characters in Cloud for Customer system.
- In case the post or DM has less than 254 characters, then the ticket subject would be defined as the complete content of the post or DM maintained in social media side.
Facebook, Twitter, Tweet, DM, Mention, Subject, C4C, Ticket, Social Media, Cloud for Customer, Service, Social, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-SM , Social Media , How To