Error The difference is too large for clearing in app Reprocessing Bank Statements (App ID F1520) after using app Upload bank statement without entering number intervals
"Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Upload Bank statement in app Upload Bank Statements ((app id FF_5 (TCODE))
- In app Reprocess Bank Statement Items -> select the bank statement item
- Check for the bank statement item with same amount -> Reprocess -> Check the log tab
App Upload Bank Statements used to upload bank statements
Algorithms BELNR number interval/XBLNR number interval not filled.
- If you use app Upload Bank Statements the BELNR/XBLNR range must be filled in order to be used by the algorithm.
- If you leave it blank, no document number will be found.
- Alternatively use FIORI APP Manage Incoming Payment Files (App ID F1680) rather than app Upload Bank Statements.
- For the fiori app Manage Incoming Payment Files you can use sscui Define Parameter Sets ID 103635 and create new parameter set id with number range intervals. This parameter set id can then be used in app Manage Incoming Payment Files with Define parameter set.
F5263, The difference is too large for clearing, F1520, algorithms, algorithm, reprocess bank statement, F1680 , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , Problem