- When running a query on a table with encrypted column(s)
- The user connection is terminated and
- ASE errorlog shows a signal 11 at address add_decrypt_bi
Current process (0x1af00de) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000103fad4 (add_decrypt_bi+0x2d2)
- With a stack trace that includes functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- 16.0 SP03 PL06 and higher
- 16.0 SP02 PL08 and higher
- 15.7 SP141
- "enable encrypted columns" is ON (1)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.