- The Fields : Profit Share end date and Salary end date are designed to be automatically propagated by the system when the termination date value is filled in. These values also remain populated after the Termination.
- However, when a user that doesnt have access to these fields from RBP processes a termination, these fields are not populated on the employees Termination record after the complete of termination action and remain blank
- The expectation is that though the person processing the termination doesnt have access to these fields, the system should fill them after the Termination action is completed.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate a Termination by a user that has no acess to the fields : Profit Share end date and Salary end date.
- After the Termination is completed, these 2 fields still remain blank.
- These fields are usually populated from the Termination Date (if the user has permissions)
This is an expected behavior
- The standard behavior is that when one selects the termination date, the other fields are filled on the UI. Then when that UI is submitted, the same values will be passed into the backend.
- If the user does not have permission for these fields, they will not be on the UI, and so will not be defaulted.
- To otherwise accomplish this, use an onSave rule on jobInfo.
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Propagation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions