A new type of change audit report for the 2nd Half Release for release b2011, RBP Static Group Membership Change Report, is now available.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
For Provisioning prerequisites (only SAP or Partners have access) and Permissions required for this tool, please see KBA 2618848 - Enabling Change Audit Feature
IMPORTANT: To be able to access Create Configuration Data Report, please enable General Audit option in Manage Audit Configuration.
To generate the new report,
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Change Audit Reports
- Choose Create Configuration Data Report
- Click on Role Based Permission
- Select RBP Static Group Membership Change Report from the drop down menu Report Type
- Enter the period of time to run the report in Time Range
- Check and Download reports when it is completed from Access Reports
You can now better track the changes made to the members of RBP static groups. For example, who was removed from a static group and when did the removal happen.
IMPORTANT: There are some limitations in the feature, for more details, please visit important notes about change audit and see FAQ on referenced KBA here.
Change Audit, report, changes made to RBP Static Group Membership Change Report, static group, RBP static group activities, configuration data report , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Product Enhancement