Prior to Second half 2020 release, Interview Scheduling with Outlook Integration (ISOI) only supports Basic Authentication as it primarily uses Exchange Web Services.
As of 2H 2020 release, Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration now supports integration with Microsoft Exchange Online and Microsoft Office 365 using Modern Authentication. Exchange Online supports this integration with or without multifactor authentication enabled.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Before enabling Exchange online and to know the pre-requisites, please review these links below:
Technical Details for Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration Using Modern Authentication
Integrating Interview Scheduling with Microsoft Office Outlook Using Modern Authentication
Steps on enabling Interview Scheduling with Outlook Integration and using Modern Authentication:
1. Login and access "Set Up Interview Scheduling Outlook Integration" admin page
2. A new radio button 'Exchange Online' is displayed
3. Select Exchange Online
4. Fill in all the configuration details (the details will come from azure portal which requires engagement of your internal Exchange / System or Network Admin)
Application (client) ID: The unique application or client ID assigned to your application registered in Azure Active Directory. You can find this information on your application registration page on the Azure portal.
Client Secret: The client secret value you generated for your application in Azure Active Directory. This value is the password used by the application to authenticate with the Microsoft identity platform when requesting for a token.
Directory (tenant) ID: The globally unique identifier (GUID) that is different than your organization name or domain. You can find this information on your application registration page on the Azure portal.
Email ID: The email ID of the Service Account associated with your application registered in Azure Active Directory, for example: Interview.Scheduling@customerdomain.com.
Azure AD Endpoint: The endpoint URL of the Service Account associated with your application registered in Azure Active Directory. By default, this field contains the URL for public cloud: https://login.microsoftonline.com.
5. Click on 'Verify' which is present in Test Connection section
6. If connection is successful, click on "Establish Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling" check box
7. Click on Save button at the bottom of the page
8. Click on Ok on the Confirm pop up
9. After successfully saving the Exchange Online configuration, you can also see that Exchange Web server (Basic Authentication) is already been grayed out which means that we cannot revert back to Exchange Web server option after enabling Exchange Online:
2271568 - Outlook Integration for Interview Scheduling
b2011 outlook integration, Basic Authentication, OAuth interview scheduling, OAuth 2.0, azure, RCM-70148 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Product Enhancement