When syncing MDF Objects or data artifacts from one instance to another, the below warning message appears:
"The MDF Object has more than 50,000 records. Please use the search criteria to filter the required records."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Choose Instance Synchronization Wizard
- Choose an object w/ more than 50,000 records
- Error message will appear as shown below:
You can sync MDF Data artifacts from one instance to another only if the MDF object has less than 50,000 records. Otherwise, error message will appear.
You must refine your search filters to locate specific records. Guardrails are enabled to improve system stability and avoid disruption of your system.
Instance Sync pre-requisites:
- Instance Sync should be enabled on both instances. See 2088055 - SuccessFactors Instance Synchronization Feature Guide & Need to Know Information
- Metadata Framework should also be enabled
- Sync MDF data permission
TLS-17852, The MDF Object has more than 50,000 records. Please use the search criteria to filter the required records., instance sync, artifacts, mdf data , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Product Enhancement