Unable to create job requisition from Position Org Chart.
Getting the error message:
Sorry, the requisition data cannot be loaded.
Details: Sorry, the job requisition template xxx derived from rules could not be loaded.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart
- Search for the position to create a requisition
- Click Create Job Requisition
- Operator will get the error message
This error message is directly associated with the Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID, and it is when the system is not able to find or use the Job Requisition template.
And the error message itself, can be caused by a few different reasons:
- The "Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID" is using the Template Ids instead of the Template Name;
- Job Requisition template used on the "Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID" is currently Inactive;
- None of the If conditions of the Rule are met, and there is no Else condition, meaning that no Job Requisition templates will be assigned, and resulting in this error.
- The "Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID" is using the Template Ids instead of the Template Name
When this integration is using SFAPI(check provisioning for confirmation), the rules should be using the Template ID, and if it is using OData API, it should be using the template name:
- Job Requisition template used on the "Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID" is currently Inactive
This can happen if the old requisition template is already retired/set to inactive to avoid being used by the user. If this is being used in mapping data from position, the configuration of the business rules for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID and Field Mapping Rule to Create Job Requisition from Position must be updated with the latest template
If the template is just set as inactive unintentionally, it can be activated in Manage template > Job Requisition. Just check the box for Active column.
You can also check if the template is enabled in Form Template Settings.
- None of the If conditions of the Rule are met, and there is no Else condition, meaning that no Job Requisition templates will be assigned, and resulting in this error
Check the rule being used in "Rule for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID", and confirm that the conditions on the IF sections are being met. One best practice on these cases is to always make sure that you have an Else at the end of the rule, so in case none of the above conditions are met, the rule will fall on the Else condition and assign a Job Requisition Template so the creation of the Job Requisition can continue.
2878365 - Position Management in Recruiting - Implementation Tips & Tricks from Support
Managing Form Templates, operator, recruiter, cannot create, posting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POS , Position Integration , Problem