- Job completion email for Live Profile Import(Personal Information) is showing less content than usual.
- Personal Information data missing in Live Profile Import(Personal Information) job email.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental”
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Live Profile Import for Personal Information such that the job fails for at least one user record.
Example data scenarios that can cause the import to fail -
- Invalid/Unknown User Id
- User Id & Assignment Id empty
- The job completion email will only show Index info (User Id, Line number etc.) for the failed records, as opposed to all personal information from the input file.
This is expected behavior following the 2H 2020 release.
2H 2020 release onward, the Live Profile Import (Personal Information) job email will only contain index info (user id, line number etc.) for the failed user records, and not all personal details from the input file.
Example of the past email content (Old Behavior)
Example of email content post the 2H 2020 release (New Behavior)
2H 2020,H2 2020,2011,b2011,Live Profile Import,Personal Information Import,Email , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Product Enhancement