How to enable RBP for Offer Letter template? How does it work?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
As part of 2H 2020 release, an additional option is added to help recruiting super admin user to allow or restrict specific offer letter template based on role. This will be beneficial to companies who manage high number offer letter templates as the recruiters will only see relevant templates they may need.
Here are the steps to enable the feature:
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Settings.
2. Under Offer Letter, check the option "Enable Role-Based Permissions for Offer Letter Templates"
3. Log out then log back in.
4. Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Role > open one role
5. Under User, an additional option was added called "Recruiting Offer Letter Templates"
Once the permission is granted, recruiters will only see Offer Letter templates that are within their permission. They will see warning if they have no permission to access the Offer Letter templates
RCM-77494, b2011, 2011, operator, hiring manager, offer creation, extended, hide, hidden, missing, cannot see, not in dropdown , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To