You notice that although you have the machine learning scenario Ticket NLP Sentiment active in the system, the Sentiment Indicator (green dot) is not displayed along with the Sentiment field in service tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- See the Sentiment field is available, however, the green dot from machine learning is not displayed.
The SAP HANA Ticket Sentiment Analysis is turned on in the Business Configuration of the system, which makes the Sentiment field available for the tickets, but prevents the Machine Learning Indicator (green dot) to be displayed.
You can deactivate the SAP HANA Ticket Sentiment Analysis following the steps:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Click Edit Project Scope on the current project.
- Navigate to Step 4 - Questions.
- Expand Service.
- Expand Customer Care.
- Select the option Service Request Management.
- Find the section Text Analysis for Hybris Cloud for Service.
- Uncheck the question Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation?.
- Save the changes.
Please notice the Sentiment Indicator (green dot) will only be displayed for new tickets created after the HANA Ticket Text Analysis is deactivated.
Machine Learning, ML, Ticket, Service Ticket, Service, Green Dot, Ticket NLP Sentiment, Sentiment, Field, SAP HANA Ticket Sentiment Analysis, Text Analysis, Indicator, C4C, Enable SAP HANA text analysis to automatically tag during ticket creation?, , KBA , LOD-CRM-ML , C4C Machine Learning , How To