- The limit of 30 characters for the capture or replay names is too restrictive when ASE names are long, and trying to add a usable unique timestamp etc
- Calling WLACLIUtil.sh causes
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.sybase.workload.cli.file.WLACLIUtilInputFile).
- log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Workload Analyzer
- A log file has been specified in command line with "-L" option.
- $SYBASE/WLA directory is readonly
Sybase, workload, wlacliutil, appenders, CR822957, CR#822957, 822957 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.