- ASE hits a signal 11 at address ubofree
- Stack trace includes function ups_disable_hashstats_parallelism
- Server goes down because the spid is holding Kernel Spinlock
- Error log entries include:
- a full stack example is attached in file Full_stack_example.txt
Current process (0x64e302ff) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001f4d283 (ubofree+0x373)
Spinlocks held by kpid 1692599039
Spinlock Kernel Spinlock Spinlock at address 0x00002aaaac774a00 ...
- stack trace including:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- Recent 16.0 patch levels
- 16.0 SP02 PL09 / PL09 HF1
- 16.0 SP03 PL09
- others versions may be affected
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.