You have created an Integer type field and when you type 123456 in the field as example the system is showing 123,456.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the system and go to specific work center.
2. Open the document ABC.
3. Edit the document ABC.
4. Type the value 123456 under the Integer field type.
5. System is showing the number with coma 123,456.
This is the expected behavior of the system. The coma is coming in between the numbers because there is a maintained setting on Decimal Notation under My Settings.
You can change the Decimal Notation with following steps.
1. Go to your user menu then My Settings.
2. In Regional Settings choose one of the four options available.
The format can be any of the standard formats provided and it's mandatory to maintain one of this option on Decimal Notation.
Integer; Field; Splits; Coma , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To