When a candidate is Initiated to Onboarding from RCM, an error is showing:
"We were unable to initiate this onboarding process (2.0) because the values for the following fields are missing or not mapped: [<Fields affected>]"
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Requisition where candidate is ready to be initiated to onboarding
2. Click on the Candidate
3. On the Take Action on the upper right of the application, Click on "Initiate Onboarding"
4. Click on Confirm
5. Error will show
The issue is that a mapped field in Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping has an empty data.
To check the specific field, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Admin Center -> Recruit-to-Hire Data Mapping
2. Click on employmentinfo on the left panel to check the fields that are mapped
3. Make sure that there are data on these mapped fields
You can double check by creating an adhoc and filter it with the Application ID, Requisition ID, Firstname, Lastname and the affected field that is showing the error
Unable to initiate, Recruit-to-hire , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem